21 abril, 2019

Cherry Blossom 2019


This was a different Cherry Blossom journey, it was cold and cloudy.
Finally, we got in this time of the year in which people have the opportunity to see and admire the blossom here in Washington DC. This year for me was a bit different since the only day that I was going to be able to go was cloudy and cold, but it was worth it. 
It was almost the same atmosphere as every year, very crowded. A lot of people with their professional cameras trying to capture the moments, some others just sitting around having a picnic under the trees, and the festival that gives some music to the place. 
To me I like to walk around the area where the trees are, probably it takes me like 30 minutes, and while I am doing it, I start thinking in my family and friends that always say to me how much they wish to come and see the cherry blossom and that makes me feel very lucky to be here.
I never lost the faith that they will come one day, but while that happens I like to go and show them through pictures,  how it is. 


Este fue un Cherry Blossom diferente por que estaba frío y nublado.
Finalmente, llegamos a esta época del año en la que las personas tienen la oportunidad de ver y admirar las flores de cerezo aquí en Washington DC. Este año para mí fue un poco diferente, ya que el único día que iba a poder ir estaba nublado y frío, pero valió la pena.
Era casi el mismo ambiente que todos los años, muy concurrido. Mucha gente con sus cámaras profesionales tratando de capturar los momentos, otros simplemente sentados haciendo un picnic bajo los árboles, y el festival que le da música al lugar.
A mí me gusta caminar por el área donde están los árboles, probablemente me tome como 30 minutos, y mientras lo hago, empiezo a pensar en mi familia y amigos que siempre me dicen cuánto desean venir y ver las flores de cerezo y eso me hace sentir muy afortunada de estar aquí.
Nunca pierdo la fe de que vendrán un día, pero mientras eso sucede me gusta ir y mostrarles a través de imágenes, cómo es.
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario